What DUOVIR is used for?
- It is used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the medicine with water
If you take more DUOVIR
- If you take more of this medicine, than the given dose you should tell your doctor, or contact your nearest hospital
If you forget to take DUOVIR
- If you forget to take a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember and then continue as before
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking DUOVIR
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.